Friday, April 13, 2018

Flashback Friday--Teddy and Friends

I am really enjoying using some of these oldies but goodies from Stampin Up!  This set is from 2003 and it has four adorable stamps with teddy bears.  I thought I would use the baby one today.  I have no one in mind for this card so I wanted it to be neutral so I can use it for a boy or a girl--hence the multi-colored bears.  Aren't they just too cute!?



 I really need to sell some of these sets but it is just so much work to do it.  So I thought if nothing else at least I am using them for a card by designing for my Flashback Friday posts.  I still need to sell them though, lol.  No one needs over 600 stamp sets, lol.   NOT EVEN Me!!!!!

Here is a close up of the card so you can see how sweet they really are.  There are four stamps in the set...one with a birthday cake, balloons, presents etc for birthdays:  one with the bears in sailor outfits and boats, lighthouse, anchor etc. : one with winter hats, scarfs, snowflakes etc.:  and of course this one for babies.  It really is a darling set and so easy to play with.  The other fun thing about this series is that since the stamps are not current I don't feel like I have to stay with all current embellishments either--hence he darling little felt stars I found in my stash--they are perfect!



I hope you are enjoying this series as much as I am.  TGIF!!!!

I am off to do my norm--hang with my mom and then head over to work at Kohls later.  Fun, Fun Fun.  Hope you have a great day.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: