Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm back! Sending you all lots of love and SUNSHINE!

Wow, wow, wow!

A whole year has gone by since I have shared or even created.  Feels good to be back!  I just updated all the catalogs and such on my sidebar with the new Stampin Up! catalogs.   And classes will be beginning again soon! 

Hope you guys will visit me again!  I have missed you all. 

I decided to start off with a card for a dear friend of mine who is not only going through chemo right now but is stuck in his home and getting a little stir crazy!  With all the flu going around he is lucky his doctor will allow him to come in for treatments.  Praying that this card will lift his spirits and let him know that we are thinking of him. 

I also decided to check out what the challenge was at Splitcoaststampers  (of course I needed some help remembering my password, lol)  Monday's they do a clean and simple challenge (CAS467) and the theme for today is "show me some heat", hence my sunshine! 

Can't wait to feel some warm sunshine on my face--this winter has been extremely cold so this is a welcome theme for me!



I really need to find my camera and editing software.  I have a new computer since last year and need to get all my stuff for crafting and blogging back so please bear with me as I get back on track with all the details--I could not wait any longer--I was feeling the NEED to create! 

Stamp Sets Used:  Sunshine Sayings
Dies: Sunshine Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and Crushed Curry
Other: rhinestones, brayer, black marker
Technique: Bouncing Brayer

AHHH, it feels good to be back!
Thanks for stopping by--be sure to keep checking back for new updates! 
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

thestampinglady said...

Welcome back. You have been missed. Great artwork. Thanks for sharing.