Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Try Stamping on Tuesday.

It is that time again, my week to post my design team sample for the Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge.  This week's sketch was a super easy one and I made it even easier by using a piece of beautiful designer paper as my focal point.

Couldn't be much easier than this--I added some embossed butterflies and the diecut word Thanks.  Such a beautiful card, I love it.  Here is the sketch for the week...


And the details for my card....

Stamps: none
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and Painted Blooms DP
Ink: none
Other: ribbon, Hello You Thinlits, Butterfly embosslit

Hope you have a great day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

This is just beautiful! Love it when the paper does all the work!

Ina G said...

Certainly couldn't be any simpler than your beautiful card. Gorgeous paper. Love the Thanks sentiment on top and pretty butterfly. Great take on our challenge this week Mary Jo

Sand Lee said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! xx Sandi