Monday, February 16, 2015

Top Three for Sketch 353.

Well, I guess I stumped you guys with last week's sketch--there were only two participants?!  So I can't very well pick a top three can I?  But I can show you the two that played along since they were really fun and deserve an extra shout out......



Thanks so much ladies your cards are fabulous and you deserve to be applauded! You can view more details about the individual cards by clicking on the links below.  
You are both welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

auntbeespickles said...

Well I loved the sketch! =) Thanks so much for this fun challenge!!
Hugs, Sarah