Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It is true, Love Is Kindness!

Another fun stamp set from the Occasions Catalog is the Love is Kindness set.  It is only one stamp but has so many possibilities.  I just love tulips too so that makes it even nicer for me!

Yellow and Red are also colors that make me feel happy so I decided to use those with these pretty Spring flowers to bring a bit of faux sunshine into my (and your) day!  Hope  you enjoy.  The layout is pretty simple and creates an simple yet elegant looking card.  Love when you can mail with one stamp!  Yea for that! 

Stamps: Love is Kindness
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White and Best Year Ever DP (SAB FREEBIE)
Ink: Black
Other: marker for edging, blendabilities for coloring

Did you get to check out my newest tutorial yet?  It is a fun one with six fabulous cards. 

Six Beautiful Cards

full color photos of each card

step by step directions

each card and directions are on a separate page--great for classes

detailed supply list --cut list with all dimensions--tips

ALL FOR ONLY $2.50

Thanks for stopping by today--see you soon. Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: