Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Yep, it is Tuesday and it is my week to post on for the Design Team.  This week's sketch was a fun one and I mixed an older stamp set with some new ones to come up with this darling card for a young girl at my church....

I think she will love it!  I know the colors are so fun that that make me smile.  The Smile Jesus Loves you is from the retired set Little Lambs. 

Here are the rest of the supplies used for the card....

Stamps: Little Lambs, And Many More, Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Flowerpot DP
Ink: Night of Navy and Crushed Curry
Other: Rhinestones, circle framelits

Here is the sketch for the week be sure to check out what the rest of the team did with it



Thanks so much for stopping by today--see you again soon.
Mary Jo