Monday, May 26, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 315!

Well I hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend and the beginning of the summer season--at least around here.  Please do not forget the reason for our extra day off tomorrow!  The men and women who bravely gave their lives for our freedom!

Here are my top three picks for this week's sketch--in no particular order.  Remember that you can click on the links below the images to be taken to the creator's blog and see the details.




 

Aren't those awesome--all of the samples this week were wonderful--if you have not seen them be sure to check them out. 
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Thanks for picking mine as one of your top 3 :)