Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

It is my week again to post for the design team on Try Stamping on Tuesday.  (actually we were supposed to post last week but the main site had technical difficulties)  We have a great sketch and the twist for the week is stripes and squares.  Here is the sketch..


 

And my card for the sketch....

 Kept it really simple--added the stripes and squares and a fabulous sentiment from the Feel Goods set.  A few rhinestones to jazz it up a bit and we are on our way--I believe we almost have my computer issues fixed--at least after my hubby gets home from work today they should be--keep your fingers crossed for me.  I really need to get my posts done in an easier manner, lol.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours & the sentiment is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Cheryl Mooney said...

Your computer may not be working but your creativity is flowing unrestricted. I'm going to try this sketch today.

Basement Stamper said...

Love this CAS sketch and your card is perfect!

Sue Root said...

Nice CAS card. I love the Feel Goods stamp set.