Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Three for Sketch 294

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was really wonderful, a whirlwind of stuff going on every day though, and then two days of being sick!  Uggg!  Hopefully that will go away soon.  I want to thank all of you who chose to tackle last week's sketch--it was a bit more difficult that most--but it is fun to have a real challenge sometimes.  I think that everyone did a fabulous job with it!  Here are my top three picks in no particular order....

 

 

Fish  

Remember if you click on the links below each card you will be taken to the creator's blog where you can leave them a nice comment and see all the details!
                                                 Congratulations to all of you. 
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo