Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

Yea, we are slowly getting back on track after the camping trip to Washington and my new puppies....

And now we can get back to stamping a bit at a time as these little guys allow.  Today is Try Stamping on Tuesday and we have a great sketch for you to try....


I changed the orientation of the card for my sample...

Kept my card pretty simple.  I am still pretty obsessed with this new color...Crisp Cantaloupe.

Stamps: Wildflower Meadow, Feels Good
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White and Soho Subway DP
Ink Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Black
Other: scallop circle nestabilities, white gel pen

Hope you are off to a great week.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Gorgeous card as usual Mary Jo! And super cute puppies too, looks like you have your hands full!

Carol Carriveau said...

I agree about Crisp Cantaluope....fabulous color! Goes with so many other colors as well! Very pretty card.... Have to say that those puppies are just too adorable!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card. I haven't really been a fan of crisp cantaloupe, but I do love this colour combo :)