Monday, July 8, 2013

Top Three Picks for Sketch 270!

Wow, loved this week's sample! Thanks to everyone who played along!  Here are my top three picks from this week--in no particular order.


 

 

Remember you can click on the link below the sample to see the full size image and all the details!  Right on the creator's blog where you can also leave them a comment!
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!  You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.



Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Patti said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top picks this week. This is a very versatile sketch.

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! It made my day! Can't wait to try out your new sketch.