Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Buckle Up for the LNS challenge!

Been many years since I made a buckle card.  How fun....

First time using this Hello. Lovely set.  I had fun with it!  This paper and colors sure makes for a card out of my normal style--but I love it.  What do you think?  Looking for more fancy fold cards?  Check out the LNS challenge blog this week HERE. 

Stamps: Hello, Lovely
Paper: Basic Black, Island Indigo,Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla, SoHo Subway DP
Ink: Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits, Decorative Label Punch

Happy Wednesday!
Mary Jo





4 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Another cute card for our fancy fold Maryjo!

vickiw said...

I love your work and you card. What a fun challenge. I wondered if you just put a slit on your background DSP to put the band through?

Carol Carriveau said...

Had to really look at your card to see the 'buckle'....how fun! Interesting combination of colors and patterns, but I like it too!

Kris Sobolik said...

Pretty card, I love what you did with the slits.