Monday, April 8, 2013

Top Three for Sketch 257!

Wow, I thought it was a super easy sketch last week but we only had four players!  So that means we have four winners this week--no way I could leave one out!  Thanks so much for playing along--now that Easter breaks and the holiday hoopla are over I hope we get back to more participation.  But either way that was 13 samples with one sketch--counting the Design Teams.  If you missed their samples check them out here HERE!  And here are my winners for last week's sketch in no particular order......

















 I actually designed a new button for the winners to add to their blogs. It can be found at the top left hand side of my blog--code is underneath. So if you are a winner please feel free to add it to your blog! I have been wanting to make a new one for a long time and finally had a bit of time. This is what it looks like--but you can get the code on my sidebar. Again--top left hand corner. Matches my blog better than the last one



Be right back with the new challenge! Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: