Thursday, April 11, 2013

More MDS--card for two challenges

One more--can you tell I have not moved from this seat yet!  Geez--I have no desire to do anything that involves moving today, lol.  So why not create right here in my seat!


For my sketch challenge for this week and the LNS color challenge too!

Background
     Card Stock\Old Olive

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\A Little of This\A Little of This - flag, Color = SUMMER STARFRUIT 214,183,67
    _Designer Kits\A Little of This\A Little of This - flag, Color = 157,36,51
    First Edition\First Edition - blossoms, Color = 0,0,0

Punches
    Basics\Medium Oval Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224

Photos
    Designer Series Paper\Flirtatious - designer series paper\Flirtatious - 6


Now I really am going to get out of this seat!!!!
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Very pretty Mary Jo! I have been doing alot of MDS lately also.