Monday, March 25, 2013

Top Three Picks for Sketch 255!

Yeah! So many great samples this week!  Thanks so much to everyone who played along!  Below are my top three picks for the week....

Remember that you can click on any of the thumbnail images to be taken to the creators blog and the original post with all the details--and of course you can then leave them a nice comment too!




Great samples don't you think!

I actually designed a new button for the winners to add to their blogs.  It can be found at the top left hand side of  my blog--code is underneath.  So if you are a winner please feel free to add it to your blog!  I have been wanting to make a new one for a long time and finally had a bit of time.  This is what it looks like--but you can get the code on my sidebar.  Again--top left hand corner.


Matches my blog better than the last one

Be right back with the new challenge!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking my card! I can't wait to play along this week! And thanks for creating a button for our blogs!