Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Only two more days of SAB.

I hope you earned all the sets you wanted.  I remember at first glace thinking I didn't really like most of the sets, but have ending up loving them all.  I think my favorite is the Blooming Marvelous set which I am using on today's card share.  We are making cards using SAB sets on the LNS challenge blog this week!





This set is just so easy to work with--especially if you have the matching small butterfly punch!

Stamps: Blooming Marvelous
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Gumball Green Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit
Other: makers, Tasteful Trim Die, Window Frames Framelit collection, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Black Marker

Hope your week is going great!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Kay Jantz said...

Love this colorful card. I need covet that framlit set christened in to use!!! I have been inspired. I was the same as you on the SAB sets. Now I love them all pretty much!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very nice card! Funny, the first two items that I knew I had to have were the Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses sets.....and then warmed up to a few other items. Will be interesting to see what we get next year!

Kris Sobolik said...

Very nice, I like the great bright colors you used.