Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Manly yes, but I like it too!

One more card for the Latnightstamper's masculine challenge this week.  I thought I would use some of those little stamps from the Pretty Petites stamp set that I got for FREE during SAB!  Along with the matching punch. 


I always love this layout for small images.  I am sure I have used it many times before but it always looks fresh and fun to me.  The colors and papers can change the theme and style so much! 

Stamps: Pretty Petites, A Fitting Occasion, Feeling Sentimental
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfurit, scraps of dp
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: 1 inch circle punch, petite curly label punch, corner rounder

Hope you day is going well, I have a sick child home from school today so I am back to tend to him.
See ya soon and thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

Great card Mary Jo and very manly.

Carol Carriveau said...

The old after shave commercial...thanks for the memories! And I totally agree with you - very neat card!

Nicole Tugrul said...

This is such a great card Mary Jo! Love the design!

Cheryl Mooney said...

Love it! Sorry about your sick kid.
The old commercial...I was thinking Irish Spring but...it was Old Spice, lol, my husband used to wear it when he was young spice, now he's my Old Spice teehee