Saturday, August 4, 2012

Betsy's Blossom Swap Card

Those of you who know me know that I don't do many swaps--I can not stand to make the same card over and over-once if am done with one I move on to the next.  But I do belong to a group of fabulous stampers who swap often and I try to do at least one each year with them.  So with that being said, this was my one for 2012!  Who know there is still time I may play along again but maybe not.  I personally enjoy the one on one challenge swaps.  One card, one person--works for me!  I have to admit the cards I get back are beautiful and my customers love to look at the different styles!  Anyway on to my card for the swap...





Did you ever notice how some stamp sets are just super easy to work with!  Well this is one of them for me.  I love this set.  It is funny because I have seen so many say they don't like this set, but I think it is so fun and easy to work with.  I do agree that at times it is hard to use the bird--I think he needs legs because I don't think he looks like he is flying but he don't look like he is resting either?????  Somewhere in between and I do find that hard to work with. Here is what the set looks like..

Betsy's Blossoms

Card details:

Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms  Just Believe for sentiment
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals , Whisper White, DP
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals Garden Green
Other: rhinestones 1 3/8 circle punch, white gel pen

Have a great day today--I am cleaning my craft room and re-organizing some stuff--YUCK--I just want to craft not clean my craft stuff!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Your card is wonderful, so bright and pretty! I am one of the people who can't love this set...maybe because it was so popular when it came out....but some cards are nicer than others...yours being one of the ones that I like!