Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another sample with the Animal Talk stamp set!

Here is a quick post for today.  Wanted to share another sample with the Animal Talk set that I showed you yesterday.  Such a fun set.  Today I am using the cat image.


Funny that those pearls didn't look crooked when I look at them in real life--you can always see more details in pictures for some reason.  Oh well, I will straighten them before sending it off.  This was for a color challenge somewhere????  I can't remember where I seen it so I guess I am not linking up, lol!  The colors are Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze and Basic Gray  with some Whisper White thrown in.  You may have to click on the image to see the details.  It looks kind of dark to me.  I hope your having a fun week and that you are finding lots of time to stamp and enjoy life.  I think I am off to take a nice hot bath!  Calgon take me away!

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love Calgon and hope it didn't take you tooo far away!!! Great card - interesting color combo but I actually like it...and of course the darling kitty was playing with the pearls when you went to get your camera...LOL!

Kim S said...

My photos regularly do that to me - something shows up crooked or much too big or small or off-center. Then it's the decision process as to whether to redo it, but 9 times out of 10, I am ready to move on to the next card!