Saturday, July 21, 2012

VC Rocks Blog Hop

Hostess gifts--that is the theme of our blog hop for this month!  I am the first stop and I am running late--seems to be the theme of the month.  Sorry guys--do not recall signing up for this one but must of.  So you are in luck!  You are about to check out some awesome ideas for non-card items and I know you will love them all!  Here is my sample for this hop--it is actually a gift for my roomie box (virtural rooming for our virtual convention).  It is not my only 3d item so it is ok if she sees it.  I know that she loves crosses so I thought this would be a fun project for a gift for her.


This project began as a really ugly chalkboard that I got on clearance somewhere.



I just altered it.  I altered another one like it for the last blog hop HERE.  What a fun and great project for only a few pennies.  Love it--hope you do too.

Now enjoy the rest of the hop!  I know it will be awesome--I am on my way to hop through too!  See ya there

Mary Jo



10 nice people left a comment:

Krafting Karen said...

great project MJ! I love altered stuff!

Brenda said...

Mary Jo, loved your bag. The cross is gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

This is fabulous, Mary Jo!

creations by jackie said...

What a clever idea, I love it. I know she will love it.

Tania said...

That's fanastic. I'm sure the recipient will love it.

Carey said...

How cute. Great idea.

Carey and Roscoe

Terri said...

Very nice MJ!

Vickie Kertz said...

Really lovely project. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Cool item and I am sure roomie will enjoy,,,,Barb

Unknown said...

Very nice!! I just love blog hops!!