Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Stampin 411 Challenge 265

As soon as I seen this sketch on the 411 sketch blog, I knew I was finally going to use the new Blue Ribbon stamp set.  The sketch is perfect for it.  And I think it turned out really cute!  Don't you agree? At first I though it might be a bit much but I actually think it is great for the 11 year old boy that I made it for. 


The colors are fun.  Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzlberry and Whisper White.  The designer paper is from the International BAzaar pack.  Other supplies used, white gel pen, scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, markers, banners die and Candle Crazy wheel builder.

Hope your week is going well so far!  Happy today!
Mary Jo


3 nice people left a comment:

Selene Kempton said...

It's just awesome! i love the color set you used, perfect for birthday! Thanks for playing along MaryJo!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this fun card MaryJo, perfect!! Thanks for joining us this week on the Stamping 411 Blog.

Ariane said...

I really like this ribbon stamp set! So many possibilities!