Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 216 (TSSC216)

Again, if you didn't read the last post--sorry for the delay on the challenge today.  If you really want to know why look at the previous post, lol!  I hope you will choose to play along with this week's challenge.  Here is the sketch...

And my sample...

Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Island Indigo, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Twitterpated dp
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo
Other: corner rounder, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Now let's see your sample for the sketch this week.  Remember to LINK THE SPECIFIC POST THAT CONTAINS THE SAMPLE NOT YOUR WHOLE BLOG!  Thanks so much.  Hope you have a wonderful week!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What a fabulous sketch! I love your pretty fabulous florets!

Diane said...

Very pretty Mary Jo. I love how the flower pops out at you ...VERY nice !!!!

Rhonda Stirrat said...

I love your challenges. I have posted mine. (sorry twice) the first one does not go to the web page. I tried to fix it and it ended up adding another one.

Thanks for sharing these. I hope to participate in more of your challenges. Life just seems to keep getting in the way.

Rhonda Stirrat