Thursday, January 19, 2012

UGG--I missed your birthday!

The latenightstamper's challenge for this week is shaped cards.  So I decided to make a card that represents the biggest craze around me.  UGG Boots!  Around my area EVERYONE (and believe me I mean EVERYONE) wears winter boots called UGGS.  My son says there is only about three girls in his whole school who don't own them, and most own a few pairs (crazy at the price of them).  So now that you know the background for my card here is my sample--an UGG--I missed your birthday card!


This was such a fun and quick card.  Here is the inside saying...


Isn't that fun!  This is the style I would get if I ever got them--I would rather spend that kind of money on stamps though! Call me crazy but that is a LOT of stamps!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I have more Apothecary Art samples to share with you tomorrow! 
Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl M. said...

lol, I'd rather have the stamps, too!!

Rose said...

Adorable card! Love the UGG and the sentiment inside.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very clever design....am sure the recipient (if there is one) will love it!

Debby said...

Love this, would you please share a pattern? I would love to make this card for my BIL that lives in Montana with all the snow they are getting right now. He can't find his boots! UGG!
angel hugs
Debby
angels5.2005 at gmail dot com

Diane said...

OMGosh Mary Jo this is such a perfect card..Fits my Daughter to a T...ok how about a Vera Bradly card?

Ms said...

absolutely darling card idea... they are out of my price range too...lol. Besides, the new SAB has started so guess where all my money is going....lol. I too wondered if you would be sharing the pattern for this card... very cute. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity...

jaynegs said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Would love to have a template.

jaynegs said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Would love to have a template.

vickiw said...

I knew right away your spoof on UGG's and I wanted to "liKe" your comment that you'd rather spend that much on stamps. LOVE your card. I'm stealing this idea.thanks