Thursday, October 6, 2011

No tricks just treats!

I am not really a big Halloween person.  And as I was looking for some current stamps to make some samples for the Latenightstamper's challenge this week I realized I have NONE!  Not one current Halloween stamp set!  Go figure, lol!  So I had to make do with what I had.   This is the best I could come up with in half an hour with no Halloween stamps!  The good news is that they are both really simple and I would be able to make a bunch of either really fast for my son's class.  That is the only Halloween stuff I make.  Which do you like better?


Boo to You--used the owl punch for the ghost and the top note for the topper base

This one just uses strips of paper that are sponged.  

I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday--except for that I have a funeral at church.  A sweet lady--who was ready to go but it is still sad.  I run the funeral luncheons so I will be doing that in the early afternoon, but then on to the long weekend!  Yippee!
Mary Jo