Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 192 (TSSC192)

Here we go again.  Welcome to another week of my sketch challenge. We are on week number 192!  I hope you are inspired to play along!  Here is this week's sketch....






And my sample.  I think it looks much better in real life.  Could not get the colors to look right in the photo?  They match much better in real life, lol! 

Stamps: Every Little Bit,It's a wrap holidays, Curvy Verses
Paper: Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, brads, markers, simply scored board, dots embossing folder, scallop edge border punch.

I combined this withe the Latenightstampers challenge for the week--baby theme!

Hope you find time to play along this week.  Can't wait to see your creations.  Be sure to add you sample to the link below.  Remember you can add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode and the hop will show up on your blog too!  Then your friends can play along right from your blog!
Mary Jo



2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What an adorable little card! I love how that little duck is just showcased and I love how you did the brads on the sides of your strips. I noticed no hop code today?

Dale Morin said...

What a cute card! I need a baby card so I just might case this. TFS