Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 186! (TSSC186)

Here we are again!  Another Monday and another sketch. I hope you find time to play along.  It is a pretty basic one this week. 





I seemed to want to keep the butterfly thing going on!  Mostly because I really love this Breast Cancer Awareness stamp and it is retiring soon.  It is such a fun set to work with!  Super easy to make beautiful cards.  I still had my Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery on my work space so thought I would use them again.  I really like these two colors together.





Can't wait to see your samples.  Be sure to add you thumbnail image and link below.
Thanks so much for visiting and playing along!
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Carol Parcell said...

Wow! Thanks, Mary Jo, for picking my card this week. It was a nice surprise to find this morning. Hope to find time to make another card for this week's sketch. Thanks again!

Mary Brown said...

What a GREAT card! I love that butterfly too and almost used it but then thought I'd try something else. LOVE the colors on your card...so soft!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card! I love the butterflies :) :)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome job on your blog design!! Love it!!! Beautiful card too :)

Sharon Burkert said...

Love your new banner and background! You did a fantastic job!

Vicky W said...

Thanks again Mary-Jo for yet another great sketch. You are always an inspiration to start with.