Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finally home!

I am home--well actually I have been home for a few days but been crazy busy. And unfortunately I had another friend pass away this week. So sad, so young! She will be horribly missed by her two daughters, and loving husband, not to mention all of her friends and family. I pray the family finds some peace during this difficult time.

I finally have a sample for my sketch challenge for this week. I know it is almost over and I am just getting the card posted. Sorry about that. I ended up making a super easy card too--kind of feel like I cheated! Anyway, here it is.

Stamps: Patterned Party
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Big Top Birthday DP
Ink: Real Red
Other: colored pearl.
Quick and cute.

Thanks for visiting today
see ya soon
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: