Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Darn! I almost made it!

I was so close! This is the second time I am playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary challenges!  I am so proud of myself for remembering.  Fun colors for this challenge.  Unfortunately--I am too late.  I didn't check the date due and even though I made the card yesterday I didn't post it till today and it is too late to link up.  Oh well, maybe next time, lol!  Here was the challenge
And here is my sample.....




Stamps: Flower Fest and Patterened Party
Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Paisley Petals DP
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive
Other: markers, rhinestones, embossing folder

Hope you are having a wonderful week. 
Thanks for visiting today!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Anjii said...

I do that ALL the time :) It's a great card though! The way you stamped and colored the flower REALLY makes it POP!

Robyn said...

Know that feeling! SO frustrating! Love your flower- hope we get that set in Oz with the new catty (due out September!)- it will be a birthday present for me I think!

Jonia said...

Well it turned out beautifully! Good card to post and share so you did all right!

Connie Babbert said...

Well, I love it anyway...my favorite flower set right no! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary (even though you missed the upload!)