Thursday, June 30, 2011

On the grow!

I am so far behind on my posts, I don't remember what I have posted and what I have not.  I made this card a while ago but see I have not posted it yet.  So today is it's lucky day!






I was playing with my Copic air gun.  Such an easy card.  I really like it though.  The green paper that I used for the grass is an old retired SAB kit.  Such a fun kit that I think I had about 20 of them.  Still have pieces floating around.

Stamps: On the Grow, Friends Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, retired dsp from SAB kit
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Copics, air gun, cutting tool, cloud punch (non stampin up), black marker.

Hope you are having a super week. 
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cool and fun card creation. FUN! ~Shen