Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 177! (TSSC177)

Here we go again!  Another week seems to go faster and faster each week.  I hope your week was a good one.  Looks like we are going to have some nice weather here this week--finally!  Anyway, on to this week's sketch challenge.  I hope you have time to play along.  I combined the sketch with the new Latenightstamper's challenge for the week--to create graduation cards.  My is a bit different but I think it is cute. 
Here is the sketch...






And my card...





I am so sorry this adorable set will be retiring on June 30th.  I love it.  I hand drew the tree and graduation cap. 

Stamps: Just Buzzin By,
Paper: Real Red, More Mustard, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, brads, embossing folder

Can't wait to see you card using this sketch.  I actually had a bit of a hard time with the open space on the right of the card. Don't forget you can add the code to your post while in the Edit HTML mode and it will add all the samples to your blog too!
Happy Monday!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Your card is so cute Mary Jo! It made me smile :)

Mary Brown said...

What an ADORABLE card! I just love when people don't stay 'in the right color' for an image and I love your red hive...such an eye catcher! I like this set too...those bees are just the CUTEST!