Friday, June 17, 2011

For the boys! Blogger's challenge.

I have missed the last few week's of the Blogger's challenge due to being so busy with end of school and a couple of family deaths and of course my sister in law is actually doing better (a few weeks ago we didn't think we would have her around this long) now we think she will be around for a bit!  Not sure how long but we will take what we can get!  I hope you are all having a great week.  Enjoy all the fabulous projects that the girls have made for this challenge.  Masculine is hard for many so I am sure you will get new ideas on this hop.  Here is my card for the challenge. 

I am so in love with this stamp set (I know I am repeating myself from past posts) It is so easy to work with.

Enjoy your weekend!
Mary Jo

12 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

The center step card is a great way to showcase that beautiful set! So sorry to hear about your loss, hugs my friend!

BarbaraW said...

Great masculine card. The image is really great and the card style is so eye-catching.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This ship is very nice. I love the clean lines.

Ida said...

Wonderful masculine card. I too love the image you used.

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful masculine card, love the fold of it.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Your card is fabulous...elegant and beautifully created.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

You do such beautiful work with this set Mary Jo! Terrific masculine card! Have a Happy Weekend! :D

Nikki Bond said...

Such a classic looking card....love it! {SMILES}

NancyD said...

Great father's day card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- I love that set- you showcased it beautifully! Glad to hear you will be able to enjoy more time with your loved one. {HUGS}

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Mary Jo, these are great cards! love the hopping to see the others! :D

JP Card Crazy said...

Great card!! Love the style and the image is great!