Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Re-do of first card on my blog.

That is the challenge on Latenightstampers this week. Find the first card you posted on your blog and re-make it. I was surprised that I didn't hate the card that was first posted. There are many cards from way back when that just make me laugh and say==what was I thinking! Here is the re-make card... This was also for the VC_Rocks challenge to use Early Espresso and at least two soft subtles colors.  Here is the original card..  . Not horrible but not fabulous either--then again neither is the re-make, lol!



Stamps for new card: Flower Fest, and Happy Greetings.
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
Other: ribbon, circle scissors plus, rhinestones,  border punch
Thanks for stopping by today--hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Robyn said...

I'd like your old one if it didn't have so much green (!!) but I think your new one is great!

Anonymous said...

THX for sharing