Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Splitcoaststamper's challenges!

I Wow, it has been months and months since I have been on this site.  But decided to head over today and try the sketch challenge--since I have not played in so long I decided to combine it will the color challenge from yesterday.  Here is the sketch....






And the colors from the color challenge were--Concord Crush, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  Here is my card for the combined challenges.






Stamps: Strenght and Hope
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Lap of Luxury DP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush
Accessories: pearls, markers, ribbon 
I am hoping I don't forget to post the linky party tomorrow.  Did anyone even notice I missed last week again, lol!?

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Robyn said...

Wow! Love this- its gorgeous!