Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Believe! Please Believe!

It may happen if EVERYONE would JUST BELIEVE. Ok maybe I am pushing it a bit, but I have had more than enough of this stinkin snow! PLEASE make it go away! Even the snowman wants to see the sun, lol.
Today's Blogger Challenge was a sketch challenge. Hop on over to Lisa's blog to see the original sketch. Because of the mood I am in I decided to take a look around my studio to find something I have not used in a LONG time. I found a whole bunch of large vanilla envelopes with tons of stamped images from swaps or just from friends sharing and this image really spoke to me. I only had one of it so I could not do too much besides color but it seemed perfect anyway for my frame of mind, lol. If you happen to know who this stamp is by let me know so I can edit this post. Not sure if it is digial or regular or even where the heck I got it from. Anyway, on to the blogger's challenge blog hop! Be sure to check out all the samples--these ladies are creative!

Here is my card....

I am sure you notice that I took this picture out side and of course you see all that stinkin white stuff around.  My summer chair is already out because I was enjoying the beautiful Spring like weather just a little bit ago--no a funny joke mother nature!!!!
At least the sun is out! That is a positive!
Mary Jo

18 nice people left a comment:

BarbaraW said...

Cute image and card. I do believe. I do believe. (but it's not easy)

Basement Stamper said...

I'm sorry you still have snow up there!!! Great card though, maybe Spring will be here soon.

Cheryl said...

That is so funny! Snow on the lawn furniture is so Buffalo. Great card!!

Ida said...

Oh my gosh what a wonderful snowman image! - I believe, I believe!!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What a great card! You really did justice to this sketch...love it.

Terry said...

Love that image!!! I think we all want Spring and have had enough of the cold, rain and or snow! Fabulous card!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute - love the image and the sentiment!

Lisa Bohler said...

Oh! I sure hope your card is right on! We need spring! Super cute card!

JP Card Crazy said...

Love this card cute snowman image...and I'm really trying to believe in spring but it keeps snowing here!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet image- love your colors too. I am with you on Come on Spring, but I cannot complain about the cold....at least we do not have snow on the ground...!

Barbara said...

That snowman truly is adorable....looks like he's waiting for the Spring season to arrive as well! And, YUP, we have some of that white stuff left as well....last week's 70 degree weather was such a tease. Mother Nature is really kicking up her heals these days!! Great card, by the way.

mom2fivekiddos said...

Love the card! And that snowman combiled with the colors you chose, wow!!! Really brings it home!
I am believing for spring to get here fast too! I am tired of the cold!
Kristin
Www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Hang in there Mary Jo! Your card is darling! What a fun image! Great mix of colors too! :D

Nikki Bond said...

Love it....too cute! {SMILES}

Unknown said...

Great card--perfect image for this time of year. I believe!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable snowman--even though I'm so DONE with Winter--your card did bring a big smile to my face--great job! Hugs, N

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Such a cute card,luv the image and the colors you used. I gave up on the "believe" word and moved to FL years ago, lol!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such Cute. I love the sentiment!