Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One sketch two cards!

Two weeks in a row I found time to play along with the MoJo Sketch challenge.  I really really love this week's sketch so I made two cards with it.  May even make another one, lol.  We shall see.  Here is the sketch....

And here is my first card, a fun valentine card...






Such fun colors on this one Chocolate chip, pretty in pink and real red.  I love it. 

And the next one is so different yet the same. 




This one uses the Crosses of Hope stamp set, such a beautiful set.  I have wanted it for so long so I finally broke down and got it.  I am so happy I did, so pretty!

Card details

Card 1
Stamps: Valentine Defined
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and retired dp, glitter red paper
Ink: none-used markers
Other: markers, non-SU ribbon, confetti, nestabilities, Heart to Heart punch

Card 2
Stamps: Crosses of Hope
Paper: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Love Letter DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Nestabilities, pearls, black satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by again today!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Runnergirl Creations said...

I love the cards that you did with this sketch! The God Bless card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!