Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Combining challenges.

I have two cards to share with you today. They both fit this week's Latenightstamper's Challenge to us the colors Bordering Blue, Night of Navy and So Saffron. The first card is also for this week's sketch challenge number 283 on SCS, this week's ED (easy and demonstratable challenge on Latenightstampers to use a cut out image on your card, and also my challenge to myself to use retiring sets. I will be sorry to see Bloomin Beautiful go--since it truly is Bloomin Beautiful, lol!



Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful, Teeny Tiny Tags
Paper: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Night of Navy DP, So Saffron DP, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, tag punch

And here is the other card for today, same colors.  I had my hubby in mind when I was making this card, I think he secretly wishes for a motorcycle but it has not ever worked out -- YET.



Stamps: Motorcycle, Defining Life
Paper: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, Night of Navy DP
Ink: Night of Navy
Other: rub ons, brads, ribbon

That is it for today, need to go work the book fair at school!  Hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Leigh said...

I love both your cards especially the Bloomin with Beauty one.