Sunday, May 23, 2010

Technostamper's Top Three for sketch 122

Some great samples again this week.  Below are peaks at my top three choices for the week.  Please take a moment to view the full cards, they are beautiful.  You can click on the pictures to be taken to the creators blog, while you are there be sure to tell them what a great job they did! 




Thanks to everyone who played along!  Congratulations to the winners!  You can add my badge to you blogs if you wish.  Don't go too far, I will be right back with the sketch for this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Mary Jot

2 nice people left a comment:

Kay Kalthoff said...

Thank you, Mary Jo, for picking my card to be one of your top three!! I've been crazy busy this week, too, but not quite a CRAZY as your week!! Hope the next one is better!
Kay

Dacia Smith said...

Thanks Mary Jo! What an awesome surprise. I had fun playing along. Looking forward to your next sketch.
Dacia