Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stampin Connection's Featured Stamper for the week of March 21-27

Is none other than ME!  I had such a busy week that I did not have time to really search out a new featured stamper for the week so I figured I have over thee hundred samples in my gallery why not just use myself.  I find it quite easy to CASE myself too!  So after a long day of too many other things I finally had time to stamp a few cards.  The first is for this challenge.



I love these colors--so springy!  I cased this previous card of mine.  I changed the stamp sets and colors.


If you are a US demo come on over and play along



http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/featured-stamper-number-9march

The supplies used on my NEW card are as follows:

Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Well Scripted
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DP, Old Olive, Specialty Paper
Ink: Basic Black,
Other: markers, brads, Scallop Edge punch

I am about to post the new challenge too so don't go too far!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: