Sunday, March 7, 2010

Abundant Hope--I really love this set!

Today's featured stamper on the Stampin Connection group is Gretchen Barron! Come on over and play along

http://www.stampinconnection.com/forum/topics/featured-stamper-challenge-7

you have to be a US Demo to be a part of the group.  If you are not you can still see Gretchen's beautiful work on her blog HERE.

Here is my card for the challenge...



This really is one of my favorite sets right now.  I love daffodils and can't wait to start seeing them!

Stamps: Abundant Hope
Paper: old olive, so saffron, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink: basic Black
Other: markers, ribbon, corner and edge punch, wide oval punch

Hope you have a fabulously blessed Sunday!  It has been a long week and I am looking forward to a new one, lol.  Three funerals this week--yuck!

Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the pink butterfly. :)

Anonymous said...

Love this card. You are such a blessing to share your talent. Love the music, sometimes I just leave it on to listen.
God Bless