Sunday, February 21, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 110!

Welcome to week 110 of the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  I am glad you stopped by and hope you will play along. The key word for the week is TSSC110  Remember to come on back a leave your link on Mister Linky below when you do play. 

Here is the sketch...

 

I actually found this to be a hard sketch.  I combined mine with the Technique Challenge on Stampin Connection.  The technique of the week is  faux dry embossing.  It is also this week's color challenge on the Connection too--Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise.







Stamps: All Holidays, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Certainly Celery, Garden Green Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Garden Green Tempting Turquoise
Other: embossing folder, ribbons, circle punch, stamp-a-ma-gig, brad, white gel pen.

Mary Jo

8 nice people left a comment:

janetwmarks said...

Thanks for the great sketch. I have been lurking for ahwile so glad I could contribute. Janet in NC

rozie640 said...

MJ love the sentiment as the focal art piece and the embossed background, also the color combo, great card.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card MJ. Time for me to start thinking about Easter cards too--I LOVE that cross stamp--so glad it's in my stash.

I also LOVE your sketch for this week--my cards are already posted and I'll use it again for the BC--bags--as I have to make up some door prize bags for my upcoming Stamping Shoebox event.

THANKS for the great inspiration, Nola

MelissaS said...

what a great sample! Love that green :)

Cynthia Stevenson said...

I really like this sketch, it is a great one for many sets. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

This is such a GREAT--one of your best--in my mind--sketch that I used it again for the Blogger Challenge today.
Hugs, N

Beverly G said...

I finally got a card made for your challenge, I'm trying to get back on schedule from being sick.Thanks for being so faithful to keep challenging us.

scrappingdragon said...

here is mine

http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/02/teddy.html