Thursday, February 18, 2010

Little by little I just keep on going.....

Yippee only  10:30am and I have Three more challenges covered!  This card is for yesterday's color challenge on Stampin Connection--Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery--beautiful together by the way!  And also for today's inspiration challenge, also on Stampin Connection.  Here is the inspiration photo.  And also the Latenight stamper challenge to use punches.


 

I was inspired by all the white with splashes of colors and the shelves of three baskets.
Here is my card.......




It was hard not to go back and add to some of the white but that was what I wanted from the inspiration picture--just so not my norm.  I really do love these colors together though, and can you tell I am addicted to the Flight of a Butterfly lately!  Funny since I have had it since it very first came out and have not really used it much at all.  Weird how that works.

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Certainly Celery, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise
Other: makers, fancy label punch, butterfly punch  


Thanks for stopping by today--hope you are enjoying your week!
Many Blessings
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Ineke said...

This is a nice card. Always good too have a few in stock. Gr. Ineke