Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three Clover's Thursday Challenge Week 48

ETA--I messed up, guess we are not doing this week's challenge as Kerry is at CHA!  Whoops. 

Wow, we are closing in on 50 already with the Three Clover Thursday Challenges!  This week Kerry wanted us to use 2 or more stamps on our creations and words don't count.  I have had a long day and was not really feeling the mojo but I did make two cards!  Not sure how much I like either--but as I have said before the theme of 2010 is  IT IS WHAT IT IS!  The fist card is using a whole bunch of stamps both from the Sale-a-bration catalog and the Occasions mini.  It was fun to make the scene but I was not really happy with the coloring.  I need to learn to color better, lol.  Here is the first card.


Stamps: Good Neighbors, Picnic Parade, Owl Together Now
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sweet Pea DP
InkL Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, oval punch, scallop oval punch, ribbon, scoring tool

The second card also uses two different sets--they were still sitting out on my workspace from earlier in the week--image that.  I also combined it with the LNS inspiration challenge for the week.




Stamps: Fast and Fun Notes and Simply Said
Paper: Regal Rose, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: markers, ribbon, top note die, scoring tool

Hope you had a great day
may you be blessed beyond imagination this week!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

MJ, both cards are adorable!!! Your coloring is great. I love the cup of flowers, very cute. Love your stuff.

Patti J said...

Love your attitude - 'it is what it is'! We all are our own worst critics! I see beautiful art on the screen, and you see flaws! Your cards are just beautiful and I love them both! Great job on the challenge!

Claudia Perry said...

MaryJo, I totally LOVE your second card with the Cup from Pun Fun. I don't have the set and I am so tempted to get just because of that. But of course if I do, it will discontinue this year! Your card is too cute!

Selene Kempton said...

Your cards are so adorable and so are you! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable critter card--Love how the bunny is walking or is that dancing off the layer and onto the next one.

Great job! Glad you shared even if there is no 3 clover challenge for this week!