Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finally! Monday's Challenges are done!

The first cards I have made in almost 5 days! That is CRAZY! Anyway I know it is Wednesday but here is MY Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 98 samples. I have included the sketch again in case you forgot what it looked like, lol. These cards are also for this week's challenge on Latenightstamper--Hugs and Kisses--Love cards. I thought I would make it harder on myself by using non-Valentine stamps and making my samples masculine. So no pink here. I hope you enjoy. And please join in with either of these challenges. It does a body/mind good to stamp!

My first sample is using the Buzzin By Stamp Set.

Stamps: Buzzin By, Out of the Box
Paper: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Soft Suede and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty DP
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Other: circle punch, chit chat rub on, markers

The next card is using the Animal Crackers Set.


Stamps: Animal Crackers, Autumn Harvest
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: markers, circle punches, mat pack,

And if you don't remember what the sketch looks like here it is again.! Click here to see the original post and add your link to Mister Linky!


0 nice people left a comment: