Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to the Three Clover's Thursday Challenge

I have missed a few in a row but it is good to be back. This week Kerry at Three Clovers Designs has a sketch for us! Great week for me to come back since EVERYONE knows I love sketches, lol! Here is the sketch.


And of course my card. I made mine a 4.25 square inch card. I really love this size! I love these colors too. I need tons of thank you cards for the CROP walk. Please be patient waiting for them if you contributed in any way.


Stamps: True Friend, Trendy Trees
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: markers, paper piercer and mat pack, scallop edge punch

See ya tomorrow with the Blogger's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Rachel Brumley said...

Mary Jo

Very pretty - I forgot that own that stamp set and will have to pull it out.

I love the colors in the card!

Ida said...

Very pretty. The colors are wonderful and I like the stitching element.

Kerry D-C said...

pulchritudinous pink card!

Sue from Oregon said...

this is such a pretty image...love it!

Kristen said...

Love, love, love the colors. Your card turned out wonderfully.