Friday, October 30, 2009

More challenges!

This first card is for the sketch challenge on SCS this week. It was a fun sketch. I am sending this to a friend and her family as they struggle with cancer.

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White,Razzleberry Lemonade dp
Ink: Going Grey, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: embossing folder, brads

This next one is the the SUDSOL case a Stampin Success Challenge. They pick a different card each week to case. Fun challenge, come on and play along.

Stamps: Serene Snowflakes, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: circle punch, glitter, rhinestone brad

Have a ton to do today so I am off. Happy Friday!!!!!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Q Howell said...

Hi Mary Jo. Love your cards. The colors are perfect for the praying for you card. I love how the snowflakes are trailing up behind the focal image on the 2nd one.

Also you had commented on my blog about the texture plates. Here is the stack I use, multipurpose platform closed, texturz plate, card stock, silicone rubber mat, cutting plate. It is hard to crank through, but it makes such a nice impression and I have never broken anything. Just thought I would write you about that.