Sunday, August 23, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #84

Welcome to week number 84 of my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenges. I hope you will join us this week as the sketch is an extremely easy one. You can use any stamps you wish the idea is to just have fun stamping! My card for today is a quick one. I think it took a whole 10 minutes start to finish. I as usual combined it with the new challenge for this week on Latenightstampers--create cards using punches.

Here is the sketch..




And my card. Nice and easy as I said.




I used the star punch to create a faux embossed look on the bottom and the slit punch to create the waves. I adore this set it is so cute and so easy and fast to create with.

Stamps: Nursery Necessity
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Tall Tales DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Other: star punch, slit punch, ribbon, circle scissors plus

And the DT has some fabulous samples to help inspire you even more--be sure to hop on over to their blogs and let them know what a great job they did!






I hope these have inspired you to play along. Please come on back and leave a direct link to your challenge inspired project on Mister Linky below. Also please use the keywords TSSC84 when posting on-line.

Thanks for playing
Mary Jo

13 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a sweet baby card!

Janny said...

I had just completed a card that fits into your sketch challenge. This is my first entry ever.

Michelle Neuendorf said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the cut out stars as a detail!

Lisa Bohler said...

I love how you added the tone on tone stars and the way the boat tips off of the circle! Darling card!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Mary Jo!! Loved this sketch this week!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Beautiful colors and love the layout. Can't wait to use the sketch. www.tarheelstamper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Perfect sketch for me to use for my class tomorrow--mine is all done over at inkonmypaws.blogspot.com

Love all the samples you show here!
So glad to get to play along too!
Nola

Juliet A said...

I had some new crafting embellishments to play with, and came here first to look for inspiration - thank you for the sketch!

Juliet A said...

Mondays wouldn't be the same without your sketches - thank you!

Tammy said...

A little late, but so glad I was able to do it!!! Love this sketch!! Thanks!!!

Maria Matter said...

what a great sketch, all the cards are fabulous!
I'm linked...I'll be using this one again!
Blessings, Maria

LILY said...

Oh! Almost missed this week's challenge to it!! ^ ^
I also follow the challenge! Please keep Zhijiao!!TKS!!

Barbara said...

Love your sweet sample. FUN sketch....I'm finally up. Better late than never!!