Sunday, April 12, 2009

Player's for sketch challenge number 64

I realize it is a bit early but with it being Easter I don't think I will have anymore players tonight. You never know though so if I do I will add them later. We want to relax and watch a movie so I want to get this done first.

The samples are fabulous this week -- as always. If you click on the link above the pictures you will be brought to the direct link for the creator's original post and more details. Let them know what a great job they did with a kind comment.

And don't go too far, cuz I will be posting the new sketch early too!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! He IS Risen!

Mary Jo
 blog it

1 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

These are all so pretty! What a great group of talent and imagination!

Smiles,
janna