Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let it Rain!

How fun is this card. I love these little kids in this set from Storage Units Ink and More. So fun to color and play with. The set is title Rain Rain Go Away! and you HAVE TO HAVE IT!



I had fun with my jumbo brads and buttons. Of course I used lots of bright colors too. My favorite!

Stamps: Rain Rain Go Away (SUink)
Paper: Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, DCWV dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: buttons, jumbo brads, copics, ribbon, circle punches, nestabilities

Happy Saturday! One more day until he is RISEN!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

This is seriously cute! The buttons and jumbo brads anre so fun and cute and I adore the piercing around the circle! The layout and bright fun papers all work so well together!

Smiles,
janna