Thursday, November 13, 2008

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge #14 and another sketch player too.


Ok so let me start by saying I know it is Thursday! Sorry for my tardiness with this (and many other things lately) but my son and my family were in dire need of family time yesterday without stamping and computers! I sometimes get so caught up in all of this stuff that some of the more important things are being neglected. So I needed a day to re-evaluate and restructure my schedule. So now we are back to regularly scheduled progaming-a day late, lol!

This week's challenge if you choose to accept it .....


Time to start thinking about different ways to decorate that tree or even our house. Create an ornament using SUINK stamps (or any stamps you choose). There are so many different ideas for this one, I can not wait to see yours.

Can you believe how close we are to Christmas?! Better get creating.

If you choose to play along please remember to leave a comment so we can come on over and check out your creation. I need lots of ideas. When you upload please use the key words SUINKWWC14 - this will help us find you with a search.

So here is my creation for this challenge. I began with a glass snowflake ornament. I rubbed some glue and glitter on the ornament and then let it dry. Next I stamped this adorable little snowlady from the Snow Day set on Whisper White and colored her with markers. I added some of the same glitter to the snow and snow flakes to pull it together. The sentiment needed to be altered to fit my snowflake.. hope Denise don't mind, lol!


Supplies:

Stamps: Snow Day and All Holiday Sentiments both from SUINK
You can get that sentiment set FREE. Click HERE for find out more.
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: glass snowflake ornament, nestabilities, glitter, glue, markers

_________________________________________________________________

3 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

This is an adorable snowflake ornament!! This is so adorable!

Chris said...

This is adorable! I love seeing how many beautiful materials can be used to make ornaments. Thank you for sharing!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

How cute...and so creative! Thanks for the idea.