Thursday, November 20, 2008

Storage Uinits Ink and More Design Team Call!

That's right I am going to be looking for three new members to be added to our team starting in January! Do you think you can make the cut! I have a few people I have been watching but I can't be every where so I thought I would put out a call and see what I get. Here are the rules of the call. You do not need to use SUINK (http://www.suinkandmore.typepad.com/suink_blog/) stamps to participate, but if you have them you might as well flaunt them, now is your time. Pick out three or four of your favorite cards, or make some new ones if you are feeling really ambitious. Send them to me at yourrep@roadrunner.com along with a few words on why you would like to be on the team and who you design for now or in the past. It is important to know that I am looking for people who are dependable and enthusiastic. It is not required that you have been or are on another team so don't let that intimidate you newbies. I want fresh designs and people who can work well with others.

The requirements are pretty simple. It is a 6 month term. You will receive three stamps sets per release. The basics of the requirements are two cards per set and one 3-d item. There are a few more details but I will keep them for later.

So what are you waiting for send me your samples today! Deadline is December 7th with announcements on the 9th! Good luck.

Here is the link to the SUINK blog (http://www.suinkandmore.typepad.com/suink_blog/)for your viewing pleasure.

0 nice people left a comment: